Senior Director - Investments
My primary role as an Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. Financial Advisor is to build a professional relationship with you by listening to your concerns and crafting investment strategies designed to help you work towards achieving your financial goals. This strategy, adapted to your personal situation, will evolve over time, as your life evolves and the financial markets change. In creating this strategy, I draw upon the resources of an investment boutique with a tradition dating from the early nineteenth century. At the heart of that tradition and of my own business are integrity, hard work and personal service. Feel free to contact me so that we may speak about your financial future and the opportunities I might be able to provide.
· The 2011 FIVE STAR Wealth Mangers do not pay a fee to be included in the research or the final list of FIVE STAR: Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Managers.
· The overall evaluation score if a wealth manager reflects an average of all respondents and may not be representative of any one client’s evaluation.
· The FIVE STAR Award is not indicative of the wealth manager’s future performance.
· Wealth managers may or may not use discretion in their practice and therefore may not manage their clients’ assets.
· The inclusion of a wealth manager on the FIVE STAR Wealth Manger list should be not construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by Hour Detroit Magazine.
· Working with a FIVE STAR Wealth Manager or any wealth manager is no guarantee as to future investment success nor is there any guarantee that the selected wealth managers will be awarded this accomplishment by Hour Detroit Magazine in the future.
· For more information on the FIVE STAR Award and the research/selection methodology,
go to: fiverstarprofessional.com/wmresearch.